Friday, August 14, 2009

Los Angeles! Aug. 1-11

Los Angeles!

I had a short stay in Los Angeles while Annie went to go
visit her family before we prepared to go on to Europe.
Below are pictures of the sites I went to!

I went to LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) and took
a picture of the exterior 'caused the colors reminded me
of our sign.

I thought this was an interesting touch. "Your Bright Future"
was the name of the exhibition at LACMA, where 12
Contemporary Artists from Korea were showing. If only we could
press a button on the elevator to get to where we want to in life. :)
Or maybe not. Maybe the journey is what it's all about!

I saw my favorite car, the VW Minivan at Universial City.
I always dream of roadtripping around the world
(across Europe presently) in this minivan!


This is Will Smith's square on the Hollywood Walk of
Fame. It struck me because of what Smith wrote:
"Change the World." I wonder what he thought of while
he wrote that? What comes to your mind?



Do you see Spiderman? =)

Yum! We made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese
frosting and Ghiradelli chocolate at Annie's grandma's
house. They were delicious. :) Never knew you could
actually make it! I never ate lots of sweets until I met
Annie. She has a major sweet tooth. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment